Friday, April 9, 2010

Herbal Tea - Benefits of an Herbal Green Tea Diet

Unlike the United states which is dedicated to heavy coffee drinkers, in many European countries and also eastern countries, tea is considered the favourite and the drink of choice. Of late the Green herbal tea has also been getting a lot of attention due its health giving benefits, its strengths far outweighs of those ordinary back tea. Green herbal tea is prepared by a process which involves the exposure of the gathered tea leaves to natural air, this is done until all the excess moisture in the leaves has completely evaporated, what follows is the roasting of the leaves over a fast-burning wood fire, the harvest is continued stirred until the leaves turns moist and flaccid.

The process of making the final green herbal tea is long as it continues where the moist, flaccid leaves are conveyed to a table where they are rolled into balls and are subjected to very high and intense pressure. This flattening process is usually meant to twist the leaves and to remove any moisture still contained in them, after this the tea leaves are then shaken out onto flat trays roasted only this time its over a slow but steady charcoal fire and the leaves are kept in fast motion for about an hour or hour and a half. This is done until the leaves turn a dull deep green colour. At this point the tea is ready after the process of winnowing the leaves green herbal tea now can be graded and packed in various packaging and sizes.

There are various brands of the this kind of tea which includes, rest and relaxer tea sampler, get gorgeous herb tea, colon and liver cleanser, blue berry green tea, astragalus immunity herbal tea among many others. The benefits of this green herbal tea is truly outstanding in the way it curbs various illnesses. Some of the ailments controlled by this tea ranges from maintaining of normal functioning of lungs, liver, kidney, stomach problems, energy boosting and control of aging.

For further information visit our website http://www.x-fat.com and get more details of the products.

I was feeling very bad because people called me a fat boy. I felt that it was the time I should take some action and show people that I can lose weight and look normal. My quest began with the search of diet programs, exercise, ebooks. I was basically starving myself to lose weight. I started to feel if I would not be able to get back to shape ever. I had already lost a lot of money by now. Then I dropped on the website green tea review. I thought to try green tea diet and see if it made any difference. To my surprise it really did. I started to lose weight. So if you are struggling to lose weight I would recommend you to try green tea diet free of cost and see the difference yourself.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Mcclen

No comments:

Post a Comment